Our experienced professionals can manage accounts payable and receivable, presenting management information and information for accounting and tax records. It is an excellent alternative to optimize company’s costs and personnel, which can be better employed in planning and expanding the business.
- Controlling and processing of accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Interaction with banks, bank reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable, and write-off of client and vendor balances;
- Calculation of taxes on foreign remittances and review of withholding taxes;
- Cash flow and bank controls.
- Issuance of payment slips.